REVTI Electronics Industries extensive line of multi-core and multi-pair screened and Jacketed PTFE insulated cables and Teflon insulated cable are engineered to meet demanding performance requirements for a variety of applications.title=”PTFE Cables manufacturer”
PTFE insulated multicore cables includes products optimized for high flex life, extreme temperature and chemical environments, demanding electrical performance, high reliability, as well as industry standard interfaces.
• Meets MIL-W-16878
• Resistance to fire
• Resistance to Chemicals
• Corona resistance
We can respond to your request for pricing, delivery, design, drawings and samples faster than anyone in the industry because of our quick lead time and design capabilities such as:
• Total Flame resistance
• High insulation & specific resistance
• High strain & abrasion resistance
• Negligible Dielectric loss, remains stable in wide frequency and temperature range.
• Water absorption is less than 0.01%
• Total weather & Ozone resistance
• Resistant to acids, alkalis, solvents, synthetic liquids & oils.
• Non Toxic, Non flammable
• High resistance to Radiation.
• The wires made of PTFE insulation are light weight, compact have excellent thermal stability and Immune to ageing fungus & water.
|Conductor||Silver Plated Copper or Nickel Plated Copper and Bare Copper Wire|
|Insulation||PTFE wrap insulation|
|Properties||Resistance to fire, chemicals, acids, sunlight, moisture and corona.|
|Voltage grade||250V/ 600V/ 1000V or as per customer requirements.|
|Temperature||-65° C to + 260° C|
|Colour||All electronic colours.|
|Jacket material||PTFE, fibre glass, as beastos, PVC or as per customer.|
|Colour||As per customer.|
|Size||As per customer.|